HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell Battery
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by , written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.

HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell Battery

Available: In Stock
Wishlist
  • Product SKU: FP06
Rs:3,299.00
Image
  • Order within

HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell Laptop Battery

We will send high quality HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell laptop battery compatible with listed model. This is finest quality laptop battery available in the market it will replace your faulty (original) laptop battery. You can expect optimum level of performance just like you were experiencing with your original laptop battery. The new HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell laptop battery will meet all the specifications so you can experience a consistent performance out of your laptop. There is no need to worry about the reliability of the product as the replacement HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell laptop battery we ship go through proper quality assurance processes. It is a perfect replacement battery, and on the top price is also very competitive.


Specifications

Condition:100% brand new

Type:Li-ion

Number of Cell:9 Cell

Output:10.8V

Capacity:6600mAh

Warranty:4 Month


Finding the Right Type of LaptopBattery

Laptop manufacturers use different types of batteries for the different model of laptop. If you are not sure about compatibility, please read ourBuyers Guide or provide us with the laptop model number or part number of your original laptop battery. We will be more than happy to assist you.

HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell Laptop Battery

We will send high quality HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell laptop battery compatible with listed model. This is finest quality laptop battery available in the market it will replace your faulty (original) laptop battery. You can expect optimum level of performance just like you were experiencing with your original laptop battery. The new HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell laptop battery will meet all the specifications so you can experience a consistent performance out of your laptop. There is no need to worry about the reliability of the product as the replacement HP FP06 FP09 6600mAh 9 Cell laptop battery we ship go through proper quality assurance processes. It is a perfect replacement battery, and on the top price is also very competitive.


Specifications

Condition:100% brand new

Type:Li-ion

Number of Cell:9 Cell

Output:10.8V

Capacity:6600mAh

Warranty:4 Month


Finding the Right Type of LaptopBattery

Laptop manufacturers use different types of batteries for the different model of laptop. If you are not sure about compatibility, please read ourBuyers Guide or provide us with the laptop model number or part number of your original laptop battery. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Shipping Information


Laptop Spares offers shipping throughout Pakistan, for all its product line.


We ship nationwide with a range of shipping options including TCS, M&P, Leopards Courier, Daewoo Cargo, and PIA Speedex.


Orders received before 5:00 pm with cleared funds will be dispatched same day.


Orders received after 5:00 pm may dispatch same day or next working day.


Orders received on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched on next working day.


Laptop Spares is able to ship same-day in most central areas in Lahore, for free. (Minimum Order Amount Rs:5000)


Undelivered items will only be dispatched after re-payment of shipping charges.

 

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
M.K.
Super battery

Exceptionally fast delivery, I got it in Karachi on other day of mine order. Though It was not giving 2.5 hr around backup in beginning as I need to drain 90% and then on remaining 10% to charge it again. Meanwhile support was also good and responsive. While Vendor did give me option to replace the purchased one with the new one. However after a month I was able to get 2.5 hr around backup. Thanks a lot Laptop Spares keep doing good work with committed and user friendly options

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review
  • Free Delivery
    Nationwide
  • 99% Customers
    Feedbacks
  • 14 Days
    For Free Return
  • Payment
    Secure System
  • Only Best
    Quality Products